Search

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Collect moments

I realized that I absolutely can't  blog when play music or TV, so now, when everything is turned off, I am finally writing here.
Everybody constantly askk me why I'm not started making videos on Youtube, haha. I don't think I need it because I have a blog and it gives me the same things that can get from Youtube. So for me, it's pointless.
I will make a video, when it goes out of fashion, because it's too trendy for me. Everybody make videos for Youtube, even some of my friends.
I have a lazy mood, I just want to watch the series and lie on the bed, but I can't, I have too much to do.

By the way, here's my makeup today. Love the combination of black and no bright yellow. 
Coffee with milk and my favorite cookies, mmm. // Кофе с молоком и мое любимое печенье, ммм.




6 comments:

  1. Great blog

    Please visit: http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.pt/

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Trendy-Butterfly/123834514453199

    ReplyDelete
  2. followed you! loved reading through your blog, hope you will follow me xx


    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for visiting me. You're an angel.
    Mmmmmm...coffee and cookies. Yum. We're on diets here so I'm drooling. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can write much when TV/music/movies are on. Too distracting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Видео блог не может заменить обычный. Я вот вообще видеоблоггеров не смотрю, мне нравится как человек пишет и я не отвлекаюсь на его манеры говорить,жестикулировать и прочее) Так что как дополнение да, но заменять- точно не стоит =0

    ReplyDelete