Search

Blog Archive

Sunday, March 23, 2014

BLUE, BLACK AND WHITE

Hi! I thought tha I did not do for a long time outfit-posts, so it's time for this! I still have a lot of pictures from yesterday, now I have to edit them and send some of them to my sister. In general, I have so many plans for today, so wish me to have time for all it. And now I have to go into the shower and go to my sister! Have a great day!



Jacket Aliexpress // Jeans TideShe // Keds from Italy // Sweater from Oasap  // Bag drom Oasap (New) // Ring from Rose Gal // Old scarf




6 comments:

  1. Отличный оутфит )

    irinasenina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this post and your blogstyle!
    would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin, dear? I'd like to keep in touch!
    Let me know with a comment on my blog, I promise that I'll follow you back!

    Federica,

    hufederica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute bag :)

    http://coco-colo.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete