Search

Blog Archive

Monday, March 24, 2014

The Bling Ring (2013)

Yesterday I finally saw the film "The Bling Ring". I tried to watch it a few weeks ago, but  my laptop was broken.
The film tells of American teenagers from Los Angeles who steal clothes, jewelry e.t.c. from homes of celebrities. They try  to enter the "elite society" this way. The film was shot on real events.
When I saw the trailer and it was something! I just want to see it so much!
Unfortunately the movie disappointed me, the trailer is cooler. But I like Emma Watson in this film!
But the idea of ​​the film is very steep. Even more interesting is that when they rob the house of Paris Hilton, the film really was filmed in her house. But In film was so little events, in the other, I liked it!




7 comments:

  1. Yeah I've heard really bad things and reviews about this movie. I haven't watched it yet, but it doesn't look like something that's worth watching! I really like your blog, would you like us to follow each other? Let me know on my blog! :)

    Much Love
    xxx
    http://fashionandallthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't watched this movie but Emma looks great as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Я тоже от этого фильма ожидала большего. Эмма Уотсон, действительно, смотрелась лучше всех.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx for your comment :)
    Oh i don't know this movie, i think i have to watch it, too. I love Emma Watson! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could definitely see your expertise in the work you write.
    The sector hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid
    to say how they believe. All the time go after your heart.

    Look at my blog post MalcomLEasterbrooks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seriously love your website.. Great colors & theme.

    Did you develop this site yourself? Please
    reply back as I'm attempting to create my own website and want to know
    where you got this from or just what the theme is named.
    Thank you!

    Stop by my weblog :: CarrolDReaney

    ReplyDelete