Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Be ready for hot weather

Hi, I'm finally writing here! Just yesterday I spent the day with my grandmother and came home at night completely wet. Yesterday were puddles to the knees, and I was wearing thin keds. Fortunately, I'm not sick and feel good!
Nevertheless, soon the hot season and it's time to update your wardrobe with summer clothing. Today I ordered a funny t-shirt (second on the collage). Of course, I need more, so I share a collage of T-shirts, shirts and blouses, which I liked . Say what you like. Perhaps some of this I will buy next time.
This is not a promotional post , I really appreciate your opinion, but if you ask about store, I'll tell you that from oasap.com .




10 comments:

  1. love!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Мне 1 больше всех нравится

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection honey, love most of all ! I have followed you on Bloglovin! Hope you'll do the same <3 Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fajne rzeczy =)

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely T-shirt. ^^

    itscutebubbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello darling, how beautiful the post, good selection

    http://losviajesysibaritismosdeauroraboreal.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a t-shirt with flamingoes :)
    fashion-madam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have you ever considered creating an ebook or guest authoring on other blogs?
    I have a blog based on the same topics you discuss and would really like to have
    you share some stories/information. I know my audience would value your work.
    If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.


    Look into my web site ... OdisXScheule

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent goods from you, man. I've understand your
    stuff prior to and you're simply too magnificent. I actually
    like what you've got here, certainly like what you are stating
    and the way through which you assert it. You're making it
    enjoyable and you continue to take care of to stay it wise.
    I can't wait to learn much more from you. This is really a great web site.


    Visit my weblog - CarloHDeveau

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This piece of writing posted at this web page is
    truly pleasant.

    Also visit my web-site - LenardNBier

    ReplyDelete