Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Back to the blog

Hi! I'm here! I told you that I wanted to rehab computer. So I don't was here... maybe 3 days??? Well, I think, than I don't write three days is normal and many don't even notice that I didn't write .
Today I took the laptop home, a boy who work here repaired laptop absolutely free, it's very cute. Now my computer is like new! Excellent work!
Nevertheless  I am not pleased with the work of Blogger. I can't add anyone in my reading list or remove from it and bad quality photos. I would change the blog platform, but archive and readers...
Everything works fine?






4 comments:

  1. Welcome back dear!


    Anyway, maybe you want to follow each other on the following accounts? If you do follow me please let me know so I can follow you back asap. Thanks in advance!

    Facebook, Bloglovin and Instagram @kennydaily



    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts a Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. follow on gfc(1098)<3 hope u do the same for me ,kiss
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/03/louboutin.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post dear:)
    Love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure we can follow each other :) I've followed you via GFC and Bloglovin. I would be happy if you follow me back :)

    Hugs :)
    a-fashionable-rendezvous.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...