Search

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

WHITE SCULL

Hi! My mood still change every ten minutes, don't even know what it is connected, so I decided to write a post, because of now all right. 
By the way, I've almost done all, so I am calm. 
Today I wanted to make a few photos on the background of snow, while it melting very fast. I think (and hope) that after a few days it will not snowy. We now have a much warmer weather at night than a couple of days ago at afternoon. In addition, it's light even in the evening. For example, these photo I took ​​about 18:00! Nice, I'm glad!

Beanie Choies / Sweater Oasap / Leggins Oasap/ Bag Persumall 





8 comments:

  1. Snow in background looks so good.. It's getting a little warmer and days are getting bigger day by day
    Nice leggings
    Have a great week
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un look muy atrevido y que me encanta. El abrigo tiene un color divio :)

    Tengo new post
    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/2014/02/mi-sexto-liebster-award.html?m=1
    Te espero, feliz miercoles :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Немного пестро но в целом ничего) кофта с черепом очень очень

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the perfect outfit ,you do a good job in match,dear
    pretty girl,nice to see you here,hope to be your new friend,will you?
    have a nice day and keep in touch

    http://mingmingshuohaode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...