Search

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 6, 2014

white on black

As I promised to show my parcel from oasap.com. I received only two things - a black sweater with a skull and leggings with cat. Sweater, in my opinion, there was only one size, so he gave me great. I think he's doing this because my fuller figure, especially in the photo, ha ha. Nevertheless, the skull is very beautiful, but the camera can not convey all the details. Leggings are very warm, so warm that you can wear them in the winter. They are very funny because they have tails behind.

The second parcel at the post office did not find, so I never knew she was there or not. How strange it is, according to the documents, and the stock is not. In any case, cheerful winter days you!


16 comments:

  1. Those kitty tights are too cute
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Мне обе твои обновки понравились! Классные вещи!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute top and tights!!
    http://cinnamonanddanako.blogspot.co.uk/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tights are so cute ! :)
    http://seraphinalikesbeauty.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muy buenas prendas guapisima. Un besazo!!!

    Tengo new post
    Todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete