Search

Blog Archive

Saturday, February 22, 2014

WebCam Toy

Today I've done ​​a lot important and new for me things, but they are not related with study at university. I can't bring myself to do it. I have to do tomorrow (yes, of course ... tomorrow...), because was so much work for today, I 'm tired and in the evening I  can't study and you always have to justify your laziness.
I made ​​a picture on a web camera and got a little rest after a hard day. It really helps to cheer up , especially effective effects that make you look like a cartoon character. But the music it do the best, when you're lonely. So if you feel sad and lonely (:D), turn on your favorite music and mock your face using a web camera.
Sorry that I'm writing less than usual, I'm just lazy .
In any case, I want to wish you a good rest tonight and tomorrow to fulfill all your plans!



1. Photoshop; 2. Without photoshop. 


7 comments:

  1. reminds of the effects of the Gameboy Camera I had when I was younger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun photos! I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’, GFC, or Instagram! Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

    s a r t o r i a l d i n e r
    Instagram @ sartorialdiner

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice photo ! :)
    fashion-madam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!:)
    http://seraphinalikesbeauty.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny pics :)
    http://unachicasual.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely blog!!!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC / FB / Bloglovin?
    Let me know, I always follow back;)

    http://silkandsmoke.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete