Search

Blog Archive

Friday, February 21, 2014

Too tired

Now I'm on the blog finally! I am surrounded by so many people that I don't have time to sit at the computer. When I have the desire and inspiration to write in the blog, everything don't want, that I do it.
I feel better today, but it's still not good. So today I plan to just relax at home and nowhere to go, maybe then I 'll finally feel good again .
Yesterday, as I said, I was with my niece and sister, we walked well and spent good time together in the evening, right after that I went to my grandmother, she received a package from my aunt that live in Italy, she sent me a top and at my request, a lot of sweets.
So I spent time with grandmother until the end of the day, we were watching TV and cooking.
Today I just cleaned , since guests visited my home and I am very tired , I need to get some sleep. Goodnight to me good day to me!




8 comments:

  1. Beautiful post!
    What do you think about supporting each other? We could follow each other's blog via email or GFC and if you want on another socials like twitter twitter or instagram :)

    let me know on my blog
    smiles' avenue
    xoxo
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had one busy day!! we love that black top.

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful thoughts.
    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    I follow u now.
    http://wemakeupblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pics and interesting post!
    Followed :)

    xoxo
    LiliS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for following me :) I am following you back now! I love your blog

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear!
    nice post, love the top
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...