Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Big inspiration / SPRING

Today we have real spring - -2 degrees, ha ha. I'm so used to seeing that always more than -15, I don't believe my eyes. May soon be warming and spring will come in time, but not as usual in mid-April. 
In addition, I now have a spring mood, I'm reblogging all pictures on Tumbler that remind me of spring, hmm. 
I really missed a lot of fruits and vegetables, dry asphalt and blue sky. By the way, yesterday I saw the sun for the first time in a long time.
.


8 comments:

  1. we have spring in Poland. It is about 10 degrees. Nice inspiration.
    Have a nice week xx
    fashion-madam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Я тоже соскучилась по свежим фруктам, прямо с дерева)) И серость повсюду уже надоела)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for Spring and Summer :)
    xx
    http://myrunwayfashionworld.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Теперь я еще больше хочу весну, тепло, солнце, зелень вокруг^_______________________^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guapisima!! no conocia tu blog y me ha encantado. Tienes muchisimo estilo y una gran personalidad, se nota!! Me subscribo a tu blog y me quedo como seguidora de él, google+ y bloglovin. Si quieres podemos seguirnos mutuamente. Un besazo. Muak


    Tengo new post
    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/
    Te espero :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely pictures, can't wait for spring

    following you back dear

    xo

    Inspirations Have I None

    ReplyDelete