Search

Blog Archive

Friday, February 14, 2014

Start of Valentine's Day

My Valentine's Day has started a few hours ago, because my dad woke up me and congratulated. So surely all day I'll be sleepy.
Even the Internet today is full of sweets, cupcakes, I have eaten sweets long ago... so I hope I get today from someone as a gift chocolate, although better no hope and buy herself whatever you want. But actually, I have no mood to go somewhere for a walk, because we still have a mixture of ice, snow and puddles. I was hoping it was all melted during the night, as it was warm enough. In any case, let's see what will happen, because I have some plans. Now I'll just have breakfast and watch the movies!
Have a wonderful day!!!



7 comments:

  1. Just popping in to wish you a Happy Valentine's day.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog! I love the style of it

    visit my
    Blog | Facebook | Bloglovin

    let me know what you think :)

    would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style! Let's follow each other? If you follow me on blogspot and bloglovin and leave a comment on my blog I'll follow you back!

    xoxo
    Melanie of thenotebookofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks love

    I followed back

    i wish you a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...