Search

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 20, 2014

SPRING MOOD

I still feel bad, however I will try to do a quick blog post.
Now it's real spring here, we haven't very snow  and on the street appeared spring air. So yesterday I didn't want to stay at home and went to the store, bought a lot of useful details, and even what I wanted, just could not find, I found two cutest pillows for my room, I would have wanted else, it makes the room more stylish.
Also decided to make a surprise for Eva - my niece, she wants a kitten more than anything in the world, but her parents have a lot of works with Eva, so now is not the time for pets. When I saw the cat - toy that moves and say "meow ", I immediately thought of Eva.
If you ask her what she wants, she always says that she wants a cat .
So now I'm going to my niece, we will walk with her .
I will write later! 






6 comments:

  1. Весна...^___________^а у нас снова в минус температура ушла((

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your pics. Thanks for following, follow you back. xx

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure she'll love her cat when she gets one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muy buenas fotos. Estas muy guapa


    Tengo new post, me haces un pequeño favor!! Le puedes pinchar donde pone CHOIES en mi blog, te lo agradeceria mucho. Un besito.

    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/2014/02/choies-wishlist.html?m=1

    :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your coment :) sure i would love to follow you, just follow me on the left side on my blog and i will follow you back :) kiss

    http://zblackrose.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi girl! Nice blog! I just became your member on GFC! Would you like to follow me back?
    Maria
    mariasbeautifulworld.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete