Search

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My little dream

Hello again! Нов already night, so it's time to write a post on your blog, haha. Actually I'm going to bed and lay on my bed already, but before that I would like to share my little desire. I told you I'd like to get a dog, but now it is impossible, I have to wait until I get my own apartment.
In any case, for a few weeks I realized that I really want a parrot or other bird. I always like the birds. I've had once three parrot and chicken ... (yes, I live in an flat).
So I dream and plan to have a parrot or something like that probably in the summer. So I can't wait for that time!



12 comments:

  1. the ones on the top right are really cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to have a lot if pets , love birds, a parrot , rabbits , fishes and a dog ..
    I really want a pair of love birds again
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet <3 I follow you by GFC and G+ :* Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those parrots are so cute !
    Already followed you :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Скинь пожалуйста 1 картинку ссылкой :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. она у меня на заставке стоит хаха
      http://mepic.ru/view/?id=998bc3512d1f7d2556ae2671e8258189

      Delete
  7. Hi!
    cool blog! would you like to follow each other? Let me know and I'll follow back ;)
    S

    ReplyDelete
  8. уиии попугаи!!!! Мне нравятся эти птицы, недавно очень серьезно замыслила купить попугайчика, но мне запретили ибо они шумные а квартира маленькая+ кошка.Все это стало еще одним нереализованным желанием((
    будут попугайки обязательно фоткай их почаще

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Мне мама тоже запретила, хаха, но это мне не помешает.
      Если бы у меня было животное его фото бы было даже в посте там где его он не в теме.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...