Search

Blog Archive

Saturday, February 15, 2014

I'll marry

This Valentine's Day I will remember for a long time.
Overall, I spent about six hours near the locked door, so I came home very late. But I do not want to recall it.
I said as the afternoon went to the city center to choose a phone, I liked some of the mobile phones that I saw and I already know where to go to buy it. Can't wait to buy it, it's a very important thing for me. Yesterday I needed to do it, but I didn't.
Any way, I met with my old friend and we spent a little time together. It's so cool that we saw each other again, as she lives far away from me and we have not seen for a long time.
By the way, do you know whom I have met else? Doctor-psychologist-psychic haha. He said that in a month I will find my true love and a year later we got married, and then we will have a baby. Most importantly, he did not look drunk and it was intelligent grandfather, maybe he is just crazy?
In any case, soon expect posts about wedding preparations, etc. :D

Sweater New look / Neckacle Rings&Tings / First ring Rose gal / Second ring Rings&Tings


6 comments: