Search

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Early spring

Good evening everyone who read my blog! Spring comes sooo slowly, but spring comes anyway. It is strange that three days about +10 degrees, but the situation has not changed with snow. Almost no snow anywhere, only near my house, because I'm a loser, haha.
Nevertheless, I hope that tomorrow the weather will not interfere with my plans. And I have plans to go to the shops  especially important to go to the shop and choose a phone for me. I also must pass the laptop for repair, but don't know if tomorrow I can do it, if yes, then I need to note down all the important sites and e. t. c.
Tomorrow I will watch movies about love, according to tradition.
This will be an unusual Valentine's Day, because usually in this day much colder and more snow. In any case, have a good day tomorrow!



7 comments:

  1. I'm in a snow/ice storm right now, spring needs to come soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, +10 degrees?It's so cold, right?
    I have never experienced it, and I wish the weather is normal again, :)

    www.pieine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am currently having a giveaway sponsored by Banggood on my blog. So if you are interested then do take part in it :)

    Banggood $30 Voucher Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great palette!
    In Athens today the temperature is 18oC, agreat sunny day :)

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete