Search

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

WHOLE FOOD AND FITNESS INSPIRATION

Lately I've been inspired by people who exercise and eat healthy food. I think now is the time to start again to do fitness at home, so I threw it to do a long time ago.
I also want to start to eat more fruits, vegetables, and don't forget to drink much water. Also lately I don't like bad or just a heavy food. I don't want to lose weight and improve my health (although... it's not bad), just after a healthy food and workout charge of the mood lifted for the whole day. So I advise to change something in your life for the better with me!



2 comments:

  1. As most people would do, we've resolved to stay fit and healthy this year, so we're definitely taking inspiration from these pictures!! We love our fruits (especially tropical) so that shouldn't be too hard for us. The exercise however?! We'll have to work on it!!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Lovely blog and great post! We invite you to visit my blog :) kisses! ;) www.mvesblog.com

    ReplyDelete