Search

Blog Archive

Sunday, January 5, 2014

SURPRISE

That is one of the parcels, which I have received recently. This surprise package from Ring'n'tings, that is what I did not know that I would come to her. This premise was a chain with a pendant-arrow black. The length can be adjusted, the chain may be very long. It can be used every day, everything fit, so I think I'll use it. This boom reminds me of the good old cartoon about a frog-princess, whom the word boom. I love this story.
In the package was also a bracelet that really liked the way my mom, so I had a duty to give it to her.
I also came two rings. Unfortunately too small for me.
I had very difficult to find the ring size, since I have a big bone.
I really liked the ring crown, so I want him to wear, at least for my tiny finger.
But the ring with a bow, I barely lifted a finger, so I can not wear it. To make someone a gift, because the ring is very sweet.




8 comments:

  1. Very cute ring sweets
    Don't forget to join my SammyDress giveaway with 2 winners
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/01/sammydress-giveaway.html?m=0
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice rings !
    fashion-madam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great accessories dear :)

    http://samiraslifeandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Первое колечко такое классное!!!
    SuSunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the first ring, very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing rings!!! Love their forms!!
    Great post!
    Kisses from Spain!
    http://www.coco-smile.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Кольцо с бантиком такое изящное, аккуратное...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. только еле налезло на мезинец, подруге подарила вчеа, сказала что это подарок на Рождество.
      :)

      Delete