Search

Blog Archive

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Snowy birthday

Today my niece was three years old, so I was at a birthday  party. There were many people in her home, so I'm very tired and went home with my dad, especially with every minute on the street weather is worse and worse.
In the morning when I woke up I was really upset, because now we have a lot of snow, although yesterday had great weather. The fact that on the street is really very slippery and I fell way twice, it's first in this winter, haha. So hurt... everything. I have to sit at home for two weeks and postpone everything. Hopefully the weather will get better quickly.



7 comments:

  1. happy birthday to her :) nice pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Случайно увидела Ваш блог и не смогла пройти меня! Вы молодец: красивый дизайн, интересные посты! Желаю Вам успехов с Вашим блогом!)

    Буду рада увидеть Вас
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    Диана Cloudlet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Поздравляю племянницу) Девушка на фото красивая)
    Ты поосторожнее, лучше медленно ходить, нежели потом лечиться Знаю по себе, той зимой была целая эпопея с этим)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Это моя сестра Люда, мама Евы))))))))))

      Delete
    2. я медленно шла, просто мне вздумалось на горку залезть,вместо того, чтобы её обойти.

      Delete