Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My Happy New Year/ LOTD/ FIREWORKS

Congratulations, it's the first day of the year!
I did not sleep last night , fell asleep around 5 am and woke up around 8 , because this New Year I was with my friend and she left only half 5 in the morning. It was fun, spend New Year with my friend, usually I only meet with your family this holiday. We watched Christmas movies , playing foosball and eat various goodies, of course. Immediately after the new year, we went for a walk and look on fireworks. It's so beautiful , whether it's the feeling you get in the Disney cartoon, especially when the fireworks really near.
Then, when we were tired, we just watched the movie until the morning.
Now I want to sleep, so I need sleep a little, and then for me waiting holiday's dinner and I want to see holiday's films on TV.



17 comments:

  1. Dear Anna-Alina,

    I wish you all the best in the new year.

    Katharine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like y had a gr8 girls time.. :)
    Happy 2014
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I really like your website! It would be nice if we could follow each other, what do you think?
    If you agree, just write comment on my website and I will instantly follow you back.
    >>> N i k o l a M i l l s - beauty and fashion blogger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like fun :) You got gorgeous eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics!

    Would you like to follow? Let me know!

    Kiss
    www.shoeaholicandmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy new yeaar!!
    kisses
    EL ARMARIO DE UNA SHOPADDICT BY PATRIORO
    http://patrioro.blogspot.com.es/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4580161
    https://www.facebook.com/elarmariodeunashopaddictbypatrioro

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...