Search

Blog Archive

Monday, January 6, 2014

GOLDEN LOVE

It's Christmas Eve! Today dinner will come to us grandmother. I was waiting for her arrival! This is one of the best days of the year when you're on holidays with your family! For a complete feeling of Christmas is not enough snow. But all the same I'm probably the only person in the world who does not like the snow, so I'm glad this winter, similar to the early spring or late fall.
As I promised, I'm showing you new things that I have received. I got Kowt with the inscription, a small bag with a skull and a lot of cool jewelry that I wanted. Also, I got earrings, crosses, but they are not in the photo, because at that time I was doing a photo, I lost them, but now they're back in my box with ornaments, so that I will show them once in the following positions, because I was in love with them about a year ago, when I saw on Zoella blogger on Youtube.
All of the site Persunmall.


11 comments:

  1. хорошо выглядишь)
    я тоже не люблю снег и вообще зиму))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. спасибо))
      да, но зимние праздники обожаю.

      Delete
  2. u look cool dear :)

    http://samiraslifeandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your sweater !

    xox,
    little-chaka.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bag ! <3

    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. your smile have a super cool feeling
    and what happen in the last two photos?
    check my new post:
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com/2014/01/light-colors-that-can-not-be-ignored.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there everybody, here every person is sharing these familiarity, therefore it's nice to read this weblog, and I used to pay a
    visit this weblog everyday.

    Take a look at my web site - MarivelYMazyck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quality content is the main to attract the people to
    visit the website, that's what this web page
    is providing.

    Also visit my web site - CarollGReisling

    ReplyDelete