Search

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

GIRLY EVENING

Yesterday was a great girly evening with Evelina. First we walked around, bought a lot of tasty and harmful food and went home to me. We have revised russian Christmas movie "Christmas trees" and almost all the time playing foosball. Well, even we were doing yourself a manicure, as without it? In addition, we gave each other gifts for Christmas , because we will not see each other for the holiday.
By the way, today, Christmas Eve, so my grandmother was on dinner and it was a cozy family dinner. But it's pitty that my sister and her family left for the holidays. Tomorrow I plan to spend day with my grandmother.
Merry Christmas!




7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas.. Girls time is the best, me and my friends always do mani- pedi ....
    Nice pics..
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pics :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. girls,life is live what you like,so just enjoy and happy to do everything
    I miss my best friends,I miss the days get with them:watch TV ,play games,sleep together````
    thank you for sharing this to us,big love
    Love your style totally, shall we follow each other and share beauties to each,
    Pls post more!
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post.beautiful photos
    wanna follow each other via gfc & bloglovin
    kisses

    ReplyDelete