Search

Blog Archive

Friday, January 10, 2014

DREAM UNTIL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Hello everyone! I hope you had a good day! Time to show you the parcel I received from http://www.sammydress.com/ Christmas Day.
The first is the inscription. Something like that, I wanted to ocheen ago. When I saw the sign, I said that it must necessarily be in my room.
However, I thought it would be easier to glue it to the wall. It was especially difficult to glue the letter "D". When I did the first time become detached from the paper it's all stick together and I thought I ruined everything, but still I was able to "repair" and is already the second had no problems. ... And if I wanted to and that the letters were not on the same line, so to speak, and then I do say that I am somehow not exactly pasted them, ha ha.
The second thing is that I got a mask to sleep. I have a few months like a mask, and when I saw her, and with a panda image, and ears, I could not resist. I think it's super cute.
I also ordered a nice phone stand. True, I ordered it to this point, when it lost, now I use one of their old phones, which is a little thick for this stand thinnest smartphone.
So while I'm using it as a soft toy. Mobile phone is not planning to buy, because I have it and I'm too upset to also buy a new one. I do want a new lens and the other is very "important" things
I also received a very nice cup with a hat that says "I am a gentleman." I'm crazy about her. Cute!
The last thing that I had a very unusual earrings. They're different, but they need to be worn together. Even my mom said that they are beautiful, and my mom is rarely something like that.
I wore them in one of my previous posts.

6 comments:

  1. nice sleeping mask and jewelry :)
    fashion-madam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Надпись классная, тоже хочу что-то такое найти, у нас как раз стены однотонные. Видела на фото европейских дизайнов квартир - очень здорово смотрятся!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute sleeping mask! I want one :)

    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am
    impressed! Very useful info specially the last part :
    ) I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this certain information for a very long time.

    Thank you and best of luck.

    Also visit my weblog FrederickaOLescano

    ReplyDelete
  5. When someone writes an paragraph he/she keeps the idea of a
    user in his/her brain that how a user can know it.
    Therefore that's why this post is great. Thanks!

    my web blog - DouglassRApruzzese

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...