Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Bandita

Hi! 
We have in the city every day more and more snow, so I try to spend more time at home. I again started to workout after a few days, whe I stop, because I worked out too much and all hurted, ha ha. 
And how I love those moments when I just fall in love with something new. For example, now it's my new love "Carrie Diaries". Very kind and cool series. I think, that I can't stop watching it untill I haven't watch the most new episode. I have an addiction.

By the way, I only recently removed all the Christmas decoration. It is probably too late, but I'm not the last one, who did it, because my city still in lights of garlands. 
My room ready for Valentine's Day... at least, my computer ready.

Кстати, я только недавно убрала все новогодние-рождественские декорации. Это наверное слишком поздно, но я не самая последняя, кто это сделал, потому что еще весь город до сих в гирляндах.
Моя комната уже готова ко Дню Святого Валентина... по крайней мере, мой компьютер.
By the way since last fall somewhere I changed my opinion about tattoos. For example, I think that the tattoo does not necessarily to have a sense. It can be done, because it is just pretty, or even some other reasons. I also realized that I would not have five small tattoos or what I wanted? I'll have more and a big tattoos. At least I'll try to do onebig this year (at the back).
I remember, whe I was a kid I didn't like the tattoo on the upper arm for girls. Now I like it, especially flowers.
So I made a tattoo for a week in this part of the arm. This Bandita from Tatoo for a week. Do you like it?

Кстати где-то с прошлой осени я сменила свое мнение о татуировках. Например, теперь я считаю, что татуировка не обязательно должна иметь смысл. Её можно сделать, потому что она просто красивая или еще каким-то другим причинам. Также я поняла, что я не буду иметь пять маленьких татуировок или что я хотела? Их определенно будет больше, да и большую татуировку я бы тоже смогла сделать. По крайней мере, я попытаюсь её сделать в этом году (на пояснице).
Помню, как в детстве мне не нравились тату на верхней части руки у девушек. Сейчас же нравятся, особенно цветы.
Так что я попробовала сделать ненастоящую тату на неделю в этой части руки. Эта Бандита из Tattoo for a week. Вам нравится как это выглядит?


7 comments:

  1. Very cool tattoo and I agree with you that tattoo need not have sense they should just look pretty
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog! :) Love your style by the way and that nutella mmm. i could use some right now!

    www.ouihui.blogspot.com
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and lovely girl!
    Thank you very much Anna.
    I stay here since now...
    see u soon

    ReplyDelete