Search

Blog Archive

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Winterlicious TAG

I found this post at the Fashionable Girl.
Christmas movies, bloggers and Christmas decorations in my room again inspired me to make the tag with a winter theme. By the way I have a lot on the ideas for posts, so wait for new posts!
Let's start!
1. Favorite lopgloss for winter?
Lately I use pale lip gloss, I just adore them now. I love how it look on the lips!
2. What do you often wear in winter?
Tell me how to walk without a hat in cold winter (lately, it's шарм now)? I recently received from Choies (their banner on the right side) beanie. They are now very fashionable. In the university every third student have hat, but exactly the same as mine I have not seen.
Long dreamed of just such a hat with these words!

3. Favorite scent for the holidays?
I think it's chocolate, cake and simply delicious food on the holiday table.

4. Favorite movie for Christmas?
Okay, I will say a few movies that I like to watch in the winter! This is banal "Home Alone 1,2,3" and today I also watched "Home Alone 5" (I will write a review later), "Elf," "Million for Christmas," "Unaccompanied Minors," "All I Want for Christmas".

5. Favorite songs on Christmas?
We wish a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in rock style, Let it snow и Shake up!

6. Favorite dish for New Year?
Different sandwiches, chocolate cake, cookies with chocolate and sweet baked apple.

7. What would you like for Christmas?
I want surprises. I do not think that I'll get super gifts. All that I need, I'll buy next year. I want a lot of sweets and just having fun for the holidays! Incidentally, on the New Year I will be with my parents and my best friend.




8 comments:

  1. Шапка- круть! Только жаль, что надписи не видно.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post, it's great to find out more about you. Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! now i know you better as a blogger :)

    SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. surprises are great on Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your makeup looks so pretty in these pictures! I love that eyeshadow on you :)

    Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. I'm now following you on GFC.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice of you answered my questions :)

    Wesłoch Świąt ! fashion-madam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete