Search

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

SPRING BEFORE CHRISTMAS

TODAY I had an exam on Ukrainian language, all notebooks passed already, but estimate still don't know , probably I will know tomorrow. Tomorrow I will also have math exam, so that intuition, it's your time !
And we have a real spring. Not a single snowflake on the roads. This is so cool! Spring air  already. A feeling that now in March or April . Want the weather will, like this more time, as much as possible !
Today Eva came to me. She photographed me with a tripod, so she likes do it. Who would have photographed me, if she does not, ha ha?



9 comments:

  1. Anna you can still follow via GFC. Go to my blog and look at the left side bar, there is a GFC_follow button. Everyone can install that button and use it. I know about the problem it's a Google thingy that happens from time to time. As long as it takes Google to fix the problem we can use this GFC button to follow new blogs.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Math exam , OMG!! It was the scaret thing in world for me when I was school..
    All the best :)
    I am inviting you to enter my $50 Persunmall giveaway.
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/12/persunamll-50-christmas-giveaway.html?m=0
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna as you told me I follow you with Bloglovin,I wait your follow back!
    Great and lovely photos,kiss
    Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  4. какая умничка Ева!
    а что присоединиться к блогу теперь нельзя??? странные обновления

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Только через гугл+ и блогловин.

      Delete
  5. Красивые фотографии!!!
    Спасибо, что подписалась на меня, теперь я твой подписчик тоже)
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Удачи на экзамене) Штатив очень полезная вещь. А мне наоборот не нравится когда зимой не свойственная ей температура. Всему свое время, и я не хочу видеть плюс на градуснике раньше весны)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. у нас сегодня мороз))
      да мне все равно на холод, просто когда тепло, не скользко ходить, да и в холодной погоде плюсов я тоже не вижу.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...