Search

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Quiсkly

Hello! Now so fairy and magically in my town. On the grass and trees appeared iny, but nevertheless on the roads there is no snow and ice, so move around is easily. I think it's perfect weather for Christmas holidays. Happy St. Nicholas to you! I even forgot that today such a great holiday, almost like Christmas . I just remembered the celebration of St. Nicholas, when everyone at the University started to congratulate me.
In university I came in vain, because the lessons were canceled and I spent four o'clock in the buffet with cake and hot chocolate. I had two hours break, right now I have to go back to university! Happy holidays!



9 comments:

  1. nice shirt ! :)

    http://fashion-madam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking gorgeous darling,
    I love it :)

    Kisses,

    Matea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know about this holiday.. I am going to google it and find more about it..
    Nice pics doll
    Have a nice day
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. какая милая рубашечка!
    с праздником)
    отличный блог у Вас)

    заходите в гости, буду также рада ПЧ)
    поучаствуйте в розыгрыше великолепного платья http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/2013/12/dressale-giveaway-win-gorgeous-free.html )
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    Юля

    ReplyDelete
  5. С праздником! отличные фото!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. I used to be checking constantly this blog
    and I'm inspired! Very useful info specifically the last part :) I
    handle such information a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a very long time.
    Thank you and best of luck.

    my site - DeanNPichette

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am regular visitor, how are you everybody?
    This post posted at this site is actually fastidious.

    Review my blog :: CorrinaKShults

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very attention-grabbing, You are a very professional blogger.
    I've joined your feed and look forward to searching for more
    of your great post. Also, I have shared your
    web site in my social networks

    Stop by my page :: ChristeneIQuimet

    ReplyDelete