Search

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Home day/ First gift

This is terrible! I donэt know what happened, but on my computer a lot of spam, so it was very difficult to enter on the site and write this post , I had to use a different browser . I don't know what happened , but I hope, that everything will be good until tomorrow and update the blog.
This morning I was going to go to university, but then dad called me and talked, that it's real ice on the street , so I'm home all day today. I don't know what tomorrow will bring , but everybody says that tomorrow will be -15, so we'll see what happens. But I would love to go if it were not so awful weather . I had a motivation now. I have a good mood, because have many reasons for it, but this weather... I hope warming soon!






11 comments:

  1. Lovely bag :)

    New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/12/gold-and-leopard.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. многие кстати жалуются на рекламу, не у тебя одной читаю! какая напасть просто!
    классный рюкзачок))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Great post.Amazing pictures ;)

    Read my post about Christmas diy ==> CHRISTMAS DIY

    Kiss Madina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great first gifts darling!! Hope everything is solved now!!
    BTW would you like to follow each other??
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. класс!
    http://agoniiya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. А мне еще никто на нг ниче не подарил-_-_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ну и правильно, ибо рано еще. я не люблю получать заранее подарки, если честно. в праздник получать их гораздо круче и интереснее.

      Delete
  7. Amazing new stuff... I like it :) Check out my blog... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks darling! Followed back!
    New post on the blog! Wait for you! ;-)
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete