Search

Blog Archive

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Happy end


Hello! It was a wonderful winter evening. After today I have exactly the winter mood. We have so much snow today, but yesterday here  was not a snowflake. Maybe I have very bad shoes for the winter, because I had already fallen once... I hate it! I must in the future to move to a country where there is no snow.
In general, today I walked a lot with a friend, we went to the shops to buy things for babies, because someone soon will have little brother. And then we ate pizza in my house.


Shirt > Choies
Jeans > I don't know
Jacket > Ceruttijeans
Beanie > Choies




9 comments:

  1. u look great dear... ı like this colorful look :)

    http://samiraslifeandstyle.blogspot.com/2013/12/blues-of-formentor.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your jacket, and I feel like eating pizza too now:)
    If you want to be away from snow come to India, we in Delhi have 8-9 months summer
    Happy Weekend
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. какой классный снежок, хочу-хочу-хочу!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice jacket :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. У кого маленький братик? У тебя!!!?

    ReplyDelete