Search

Blog Archive

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Happy birthday, daddy!

Today, one of the close people to me turned 48 years old - it's my dad. Were only the family - mother, father and I, also we called my grandmother and my sister with her family.
It was a fun day and cozy evening. I tried to make the English control work and also helped to cook my mother in the kitchen. It was very cool with my friend today, when we walked. We bought toys for Eva, so then I came home and gave them to her ... and I'm played with them haha.
Tomorrow a lot of work, so I'll hope the day will not be short!







6 comments:

  1. Wishing yoy daddy a very happy b'day.. :)
    Eva is beautiful :)
    I am inviting you to enter my $50 Persunmall giveaway.
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/12/persunamll-50-christmas-giveaway.html?m=0
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Хороший день! С прошедшим твоего папу, здоровья крепкого!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...