Search

Blog Archive

Monday, December 16, 2013

Good and Bad News

That day happened a lot of events, so I have some news. Let's start with the good news!
Today I had two exams at the university, which I passed successfully and got quite good marks, although prepared at the last minute. Control work yesterday wrote to 3 a.m.  and in the morning (6 p.m.) began to write again and still accidentally gave control work even with word without end in the end of text. It was ridiculous, especially for teacher. You know, I was so afraid of these exams, but in vain, teachers sometimes helped me .
I can`t talk about the beautiful weather. We have thaw , but it's little snowy, so festive mood I also have.
Okay, now tell you  bad news that has happened to me today. I was terribly sad today and even cried because that with me happend the first time, now I have calmed down.
I managed to lose my phone on the way home from the university .
I am now can't think about buying another phone is better to return the old mobile, but I have box of phone, as Eva long ago spoiled box, so I had to throw away the box, so I can't find where is my phone in police. It is impossible to get it back. I can't to calling to on my number, so someone found it and changed the sim card. Good people ...
Well, but I now know that phone does not freeze in the street, haha.
You know, I knew that 's the way it happens, as at night I had a dream that I have another phone. And when I was in University, I called home to mom to say that passed the exams and call interrupted another call, on the screen was "call from Yosef Yosifovich". If I have not written number on the phone, the screen just shows the number, why I seem this strange name, if I haven't it on the phone and no one could write it? First,I have this number only a couple of days. Secondly, the phone always with me. I was so scared and hung up phone in a backpack, after it I have not seen my phone. Mystery...




14 comments:

  1. Hello beautiful
    I just discovered your blog and I love this post and your style.
    Would you like us we follow each other?
    I invite you to stop by my blog I hope you like it as much as me yours and I animes to follow me, I'll be back too;)
    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. действительно мистика...а ты никому свой телефон не давала последнее время?
    ты же поменяла номер, вдруг контакты какие-то сохранились на симке...
    Молодец, что сдала!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Да, странно как-то и вообще звонок перебить нельзя, так как обычно когда обычно кому-то звонишь, а он разговаривает, то автоответчик говорит, что он занят, а здесь этот номер как-то наш разговор с мамой перебил.
      Давала только своей подруге, она в тамагочи играла только, потому что я о нем заботиться забывала:р
      Спасибки!!! Надеюсь и сегодня еще сдам один.

      Delete
  3. I always hate losing my phone, I left mine in barnes and noble once but someone found it and returned it so I got it back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. С удовольствием подписалась )) зато теперь у тебя будет новый телефон )) не расстраивайся )) www.catpuff-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. спасибо большой!
      а правда, мне мой старый так надоел, не очень его любила, слишком маленький.

      Delete
  5. Hi sweetie, I don't know if you realize but Google has delete the GFC and I'm triyng to get in touch with people that I was following and that was following me back to ask to follow each other on Bloglovin' so that we can stay in touch. I will follow you right back. Thank you, Kisses Ana
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8529505/city-girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Терять телефон всегда так неприятно, зато будет повод купить новый и лучше! Не расстраивайся.
    Поздравляю с успешной сдачей экзаменов!
    SuSunny

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice post ! :) WESOŁYCH ŚWIĄT !
    fashion-madam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Действительно очень странная история с мобильником =0
    Очень здоровский дед мороз\m/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to be suggested this website by means of my cousin. I
    am not certain whether or not this publish is written by way
    of him as nobody else realize such specific approximately my problem.

    You are incredible! Thank you!

    Feel free to visit my blog post; CatheyEPilakowski

    ReplyDelete