Search

Blog Archive

Monday, December 2, 2013

Frost and Wind

Hi dears!!
We have an incredibly strong and cold wind today! First time wore a hat after warm weather. Monday was active, I was involved in anything, only not learning. I've seen it yet don't want to say about it,  because everything is not so clear.
So today I was doing my own thing, and even with my mother went to grandmother. We were celebrating my brother's birthday, but he is not in the city, it is a bit strange, haha.
Tomorrow going to write tests in English, I mean simply written it in another notebook. I don't know what kind of control work to do, so I hope that everything will be okay​​. In any case, if not, let they say me what I do,  not "do what you want , we don't care".
And I want to pass some my old clothes, so here are the plans. Hopefully tomorrow will be warmer and a couple of days will not be snowed!






7 comments:

  1. in Poland is also co cold! omg :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Меня сегодня ветром чуть с остановки не сдуло)) Не хочется верить, что теплые деньки уже окончательно закончились.

    ReplyDelete
  3. а у нас тепло)) удачи с английским!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny celebrating a birthday without a celebrant. HAHA we do it too :D

    followed u back :) GFC1016

    oishari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. here in Philippines we have this bipolar weather because one time its sunny hot then the next thing you know is its raining hard.

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...