Search

Blog Archive

Monday, December 23, 2013

BRIGHT SCULLS AND CROSSES


I received two parcels today with ornaments. In this post I will show that it was in this premise, I'll show you another parcel tomorrow. There is much more decorations.
So this parcel from foymall. I ordered a chain with a cross and bracelet with skulls.
I liked everything looks bright, I think these are great ornaments to decorate a boring clothes. But there is one thing that I was disappointed. Look at the bracelet on my photo, but now look at the photo in the bracelet shop - here. You see the difference? I'm more like the way it looks at their photographs.
Necklace I loved it, you can buy it here.




3 comments:

  1. The cupcake sweatshirt looks too cute.. :)
    Don't forget to enter my $50 Choies Giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/12/choies-50-christmas-giveaway.html?m=0
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love both pieces, really gorgeous! i'm a sucker for skulls, haha! xx

    coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/
    facebook.com/beautifulgarbagefashion
    poppyleeandjackie.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete