Search

Blog Archive

Sunday, December 8, 2013

BITCH DON'T KILL MY VIBE

Good winter morning! Now we have more snow, than yestarday and I'm upset because I have a session tomorrow and I'll have to run through all the corps on the ice and frost. And in general It's everything is strange. I probably already expelled from the university. Because I have not handed over the control works that I had to hand over a month ago. Already hand over them makes no sense, especially today is the day off today, especially session will tomorrow, especially since I have not yet written them, them, especially I've probably expelled from the university. And I don't know where to go, nobody says anything, cool. Everything is bad.


Have a nice day!




6 comments:

  1. а если ты придешь,и они скажут ты не сдала и поэтому не допущена до сессии?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. там всё ужасно не продумано для заочников, как мне говорил декан. что же я могу сделать.

      Delete
  2. Your nail paint us so nice
    Happy Weekend
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete