Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

West

Continuation of the post about the trip. I made "few" photos on the way back to home. We drove past many towns, we stopped  in Ternopil, is the nearby town of Khmelnitsky. I've never been there, so we went there. I like this town, though he is not so old and interesting, like the Lviv. It like my Khmelnitsky, only slightly smaller (area twice is smaller, the population is almost the same).

I love the tunnels. I don't know why.
Blogger makes terrible quality photos!:( 

6 comments:

  1. классные фотографии) а я пчм-то боюсь туннелей, видимо из-за замкнутого пространства((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Я их полюбила когда жила в Италии, их там было так много.
      У меня к счастью нет такой фобии, мой самый больший страх это темнота.

      Delete
  2. Lovely pics :)

    New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/11/ootd-plaid-dress-from-oasap.html

    ReplyDelete