Search

Blog Archive

Friday, November 29, 2013

The Ellen Show

Hiii!
How are you doing? How's the weather in your country? We have something strange outside the window. This morning we had no snow at all, because we have temperature with the "plus". Although yesterday I avoided the road with ice. Well, it's for the better. Weather just know that I don't want the frost and snow .
Today was a day at home. All I've done is for fun haha. I still feel bad , but compared with how I felt the day before , everything is just super.
Now that I've looked all my favorite series of transmission and the animated series , I decided to start watching the popular American show, because I watched it a few times and I loved it.
Someone watch this show?


I laughed, because blonde girl  really cool dancing, haha. No, I think the girls are great! 

2 comments:

  1. прикольное видео! вижу первый раз, наверное птм что не смотрела такой передачи еще))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...