Search

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Enjoy the Colours (Flashmob)

I barely found the keyboard for writing this post between the mountain of things and guess why? No, not because now I'm lazier than it was (it's just impossible ). I'm just taking pictures of things for the post - flashmob, the essence is to take pictures of  many things the same color together, necessarily must be red, blue, green, yellow, orange colours. It can be anything - from food to clothing.
I'm not collected a lot of things , only a few, but I just wanted to photos get the same color, I think I got it .
1. Red 2. Green 3. Blue 4. Orange 5. Yellow 6. White.


3 comments:

  1. ооо) классно, радужное настроение!
    я наверное с полчаса потом убиралась в комнате, вещи разносила по местам)))
    но все равно здорово!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog!
    Let's follow each other and network?
    Let me know :)
    Keep in touch

    www.hellojennyho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. follow you back, dear :)
    http://chillychickblog.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete