Search

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Almost Ready

Heeey! Today was a great evening with Evelyna, of course. But today so cold weather. I have already had to close my season "without a hat". I doesn't want to wear winter hat yet, will soon come a hat from the online store. I hope it's was not so cold for a while, I'll wait for it.
Also, I have great news . At least for me haha . Dad brought a bed in my new room. It was my desire number one this half year. The truth is now bed without a mattress, but everything will be in place tomorrow in the morning, so tonight I sleep the last time in my old room, where lived for the past 13 years,  aaah .
Guess what I'm going to do now? Rearrange all my clothes and e.t.c. to the new room!
I'll show you my new room tomorrow when I'll take a camera.

In the background you can see a piece of the room.

puffer coats for womenfaux fur coats for women & warmest winter coats for women

6 comments:

  1. здорово! поздравляю с новой кроватью))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your new room :)

    New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/11/one-dress-three-ways-to-wear.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is lovely - thanks for visiting my blog, I followed you back! xx

    tarulovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey :)
    Your blog is really great-i love it so much. Maybe you're interested in following each other ? I would love it ❤ Pls let me know in a comment on my blog
    kisses, Anna ♥

    ReplyDelete