Search

Blog Archive

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Sweet day

Everything gradually improving. Now I began to think less about the problems ... and the people, because it's time to forget them. And here we have a problem - now I don't care for almost about everything in my life. I hope I still have time to learn something . In any case, today I have an excuse - I feel bad . It seems like I'm sick , but I hope this is not this case.
And today I finally tortured . Guess who? I went to Eva. Now I definitely don't want the children , it's terrible , I'm so tired. So the only thing I can do right now is to reach out to the bed and go to sleep, yes, it would be ideal ...
But still not all that bad , Eva few minutes was good -  when we ate and drank sweet tea, she loves tea, more than candies .


"Daria" - the only thing that calms me down. <3 

Recently, I cook fruit salads often - it's very tasty. In my salad bananas, peaches, apples and pears. 
And look at this cute bottle with cupcakes! This bubble bath with the scent of chocolate. This is the best smell in the world!  


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful day !
    Lovely blog
    I'm following you now.


    Kisses

    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. классные серьги*) Ева - прелесть)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet viewers, its really really good post
    on building up new web site.

    my web blog DiedreAEverton

    ReplyDelete
  4. We stumbled over here by a different website and thought I may as well
    check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you.
    Look forward to exploring your web page yet again.

    my homepage IonaICarlye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative.
    I'm going to watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful if you continue this in future.
    Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!


    Here is my blog; CammieUHinde

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...