Search

Blog Archive

Friday, October 25, 2013

Hair

It's only day, but today I did more work than yesterday. The most important thing is the haircut. I have a new length of hair. I think it's not successful pictures, because it's not seem that my hair become shorter. But in fact, they have become shorter somewhere more than ten centimeters. I plan to make them again shorter by a few centimeters, but I'm glad that my hair are not so long alredy. I'm tired of being with very long hair all my life, wanted to change that. I have plans to experiment with color, I already have a pastel for hair . I don't know how good it's yet .





4 comments:

  1. Nice!
    xx
    http://myrunwayfashionworld.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Видно что свежеобстриженные)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is pretty! It's always hard to know what to do with your hair. Switching up your color is any easy change and if you dont like it you can always dye it back!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a nice hair :-)
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog ! ♥
    I follow u now ! :-)

    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...