Search

Blog Archive

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Day 1 in the village: Wedding

Hi, I'm already in the house, watching "Miami Ink" and eat chocolate cookies. It's terrible, I know, because it's almost night. I just feel awful - I can't breathe, and when I eat something, I didn't think about it. This is all due to the fact that yesterday was cold and I drank too much cold water there, at the wedding. I don't want to make it worse, so has returned home to the city, and the parents still there. They have to come back tomorrow .
But was a good day today. And I made ​​a lot of pictures. I have many photos for the blog. Today was the second day of the wedding, but the weather was good. It would be cool if yesterday was the same weather, then maybe I would not be sick. Okay, now I have to continue to watch my favorite show and I don't know how I 'll sleep tonight.


Daddy ♥.



2 comments:

  1. все фоточки такие солнечные! интересно, а свадьбу играли согласно ваших традиций?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. на этой свадьбе практически не было никаких традиций, что странно. а вообще, то на всех свадьбах, что я была ( в Западной Украине ) соблюдают традиции.

      Delete