Search

Blog Archive

Monday, October 7, 2013

Bright color

Today I am going to sit at home and mourn in solitude, but my sister did not let me do it, so now I have to have to be ready and out to sit and Eve, as her parents go on urgent business. Most interesting is that when I come to them at this time Eva will sleep would be fun to say ... I'll take the earphones and will listen to music while she does not sleep, haha. Well, maybe I'll quietly watch TV, or I do not know what to do.
Later I'm going to accompany my grandmother, she is traveling today to Turkey. Guess where I found out about it?
So all I had finished my coffee and going. Have a nice day!




4 comments:

  1. Такой замечательный лак! Мне очень нравится форма твоих ногтей))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Да, три ногтя нормальных, а два сломанных и так всегда.
    ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...