Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

BLACK HEART

In recent days many blogs posted posts about their purchase. I don't know reason, but I wanted something new. Besides, I had occasion to go to the store. I needed a new sweater.
In general, I found what I wanted. When I saw this sweater, I knew immediately that I would take it. I love the way he sits on me, very free, I love sweaters, like this.
Still, I brought a new reticulation of shadows. That's what I wanted! Insanely wanted a brown shade. I've tried them already. 

sweater  New look



6 comments:

  1. клевый свитер! только недавно смотрела fashion блоггеров в таком же))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. может быть) это популярная фирма среди блоггеров.
      спасибки!

      Delete
  2. Nice sweater and great make-up. Following back on GFC #954.
    xo
    Lenya
    www.fashiondreamsandlifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sweater . : )


    ruuudda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...