Search

Blog Archive

Monday, September 2, 2013

Think about the future it's not mean to bring it

I think I understand my mistake in recent times, and in general. I need to stop waiting. Everything comes when it's time to do it. As soon as you stop to think about it all turns out. The main thing is not to think about something long time and be upset that things don't go as we would like. We need to act, do our own thing, then all will be well.

Soon I shall be collected and go to the country with my family. Also with my grandmother, sister and my niece. I don't know what I'll do, so I just need to charge mobile phone. For sure I will take a camera, that's all I need.



5 comments:

  1. Желаю хорошо провести время на даче!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful, I love that sweater! Have fun on your trip with your family!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Follow you back honey thanks <3 can we follow also BLOGLOVIN? I will do the same let me know
    www.mariezamboli.com
    www.mariezamboli.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. красиво накрашены глазки*)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...