Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Rainbow

I'm here again. Today is a day of posts, haha.
Just on our street damn cold and wet, all I needed to do in  the hause I did, so I'm a free man! The only thing I want to just deal with domestic tasks on the internet and it's probably all I need to do. A year ago I had so much works at this time and I had not have time, so I must find something what to do.
Well, I have to prepare for the session, but for this I need to found out  what I need to teach. It's so weird  study - no one says anything, doesn't say what to do. I think in the university in this way I can learn nothing, but nevertheless I don't want goes in the univercity everyday, because I went to the University everyday of week and I was so tired. Conduct five years of life since morning until late evening in the university - it's too much. Better conduct these 5 years at home (;D)!




7 comments:

  1. great post!
    You've got a beautiful blog!
    would you love to follow each other? :)
    let me know on my blog!
    xoxo Cecilia
    http://smilesavenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your eye makeup in this! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love the necklace.
    Kisses

    http://floresparachic.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. дада))) никто не говорит, что делать в универе)) от сессии до сессии, как говорится, так что пока можно не беспокоиться))

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for your love! ♥
    followed back! :)
    keep in touch
    xoxo
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always so beautiful. Like a perfect little doll.

    ReplyDelete