Search

Blog Archive

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Last day of freedom

Today is the last day when I do not need to do anything (well, almost). I was about a bag and generally prepare for tomorrow. Tomorrow I'll go first to the university. Somewhere in the afternoon we will have fees, and then the pair. I do not know how many of them will be for some subjects, so I collected different things in my pencil case and took several notebooks, as well as its new notebook, I'll use it as a diary of the school.
I already want tomorrow. I want to know already what's what;)
Now I have to eat breakfast (at 15:17), and even perform some plans for tomorrow.




5 comments:

  1. поздравляю с началом первого учебного года в универе!)))
    не хотите дружить блогами?)
    cranberrychampagne.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  2. ооо, уже учеба, такая взрослая жизнь университет) и интереснее чем в школе, хех!

    ReplyDelete
  3. подписалась)рада знакомству)

    ReplyDelete