Search

Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Lazy girl

Today time goes insanely fast, because I have not slept. I could not sleep the whole night and had already decided to get up, but then decided to sleep and slept almost until lunch. I hate sleeping during the day, to be honest.
So today I plan to clean up, freshen up and watch some series after all. Still don't know whether I shall go somewhere today, but I just have fucking lazy mood today, so yeah ... Enjoy the last days of summer!



12 comments:

  1. The last day of summer...Rome with rain ;-( Ughhhh!!!
    Good post darling!
    IMPOSSIBILE FERMARE I BATTITI //
    LA PAGINA FB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Я тоже стараюсь днем долго не спать, а то потом весь день "вареная" хожу))

    ReplyDelete
  3. какие вкусняшки на первой фотографии:)
    я тоже не люблю спать днём и по той же причине, что и ты)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. да, это безумно вкусное печенье.♥

      Delete
    2. да, это безумно вкусное печенье.♥

      Delete
  4. I can understand your laziness :) The summer ends...sooo sad

    More pictures here: http://www.nicoleta.me/2013/08/at-jhd-dunant-hotel.html

    ReplyDelete