Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

My strange Happy Birthday

It was my strange birthday. Just want to give you my advice - never read in the horoscope is an important day! It all started with the fact that this morning I read your horoscope for today, and it was written that today, for me a very bad day. Then I thought that kind of nonsense, because it is impossible on my birthday. Maybe I believed it at a subconscious level, but it happened, as it was written.
Sounds strange, but today is a good day, while I was very unlucky today, it is possible together.
My most memorable birthday, a lot of surprises. By the way, I thought that the day would not like that.
Now I'm lying on the bed among the chocolate and alcoholic beverages (that's what I got for birthday the most), and write this post. I wish you a lot of good days, and most importantly, believe in yourself! ♥




4 comments:

  1. С Днем Рождения тебя)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. красавицы! ура, день рождения!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Поздравляю с прошедшим! Пусть исполнятся все твои мечты!

    ReplyDelete