Search

Blog Archive

Friday, August 2, 2013

Too much. Too young

11 day challenge - the last book you read

Due to the fact that I had exams I didn't read books. Precisely from the winter to the spring did not read anything other than textbooks. But a few weeks ago, I bought a few books in English. The last book that I read is an autobiographical book of actress, singer and writer Kerry Katona. She wrote about her life from her mother's pregnancy to the current time. Interesting life, I want to say!




3 comments:

  1. круто, я тоже пыталась что-то читать в оригинали, но пока мои знания английского не такие высокие(((

    ReplyDelete
  2. Люблю читать книги на их оригинальном языке, это как-то сближает с героями, что ли. Перевод, даже самый идеальный, все равно не может передать все точь-в-точь :)

    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Post ♥
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know & I'll follow back!
    http://yarensa.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...