Search

Blog Archive

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Day / Night

Hello, hello! We have so sunny and hot weather today. Nevertheless, in this heat, I'm going to go with my sister. I just need to help her, it will take a whole day, so today I will be a full-time, however, I hope that will be good, well, not very hot, and it scares me, this weather.
So, I just wish you have a good time and not get bored, because we have only one-third of the summer already!

One of the gifts for my birthday from sister.


7 comments:

  1. Отличный пост!
    ^_^
    Может взаимное ПЧ?))
    http://fashionelenblog.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Повезло, а у нас какая-то осень посередине лета наступила :( Холод дикий...

    ReplyDelete
  3. жутко захотелось таких печений)!!!
    Хорошего дня)

    Александра
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. у меня в городе тоже жара. Вообще днем на улицы никого нет практически!

    ReplyDelete
  5. А у нас в последнее время солнышко - редкий гость(( Желаю тебе, Анна-Алина, удачи в запланированном деле!
    Колечко очень красивое))

    ReplyDelete
  6. U have awesome hair!
    I follow you and I wish you follow me too :)
    take care :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...