Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Hello guuuuys. I always wonder when I realize the last post I posted was a week ago. Like is it really the time to post a new post... I mean the time when you needed to post a new post already a few days ago? I even didn't have to post something.
Okay, today I want to write the post that wanted to write in October, because it's kinda Halloweeny. But it's never to early for Halloween, because I like everything Halloween themed all year long. I have bat lights in my bedroom, you know. By the way, in October I'll try as as I can to post every single day. I know many bloggers are going to do it. Let me know if you too.
- Things you associate with autumn. I don't want to very predictable with yellow leaves, pumpkins, hot drinks and you know that all. Firstly, colors like mustard, burgundy, dark green, black and nails with clothes of these colors. Secondly, food like pies.... Apple pie, chocolate pie, pumpkin pie. By the way, two days ago I've tried the pumpkin latte for the fist time, so now I definitely associate autumn with it. Also I associate photography with fall. I think it's the best time to take pictures. And it's season of new starts, learning something new and trying achieve goals you was lazy for in summer.
- Dream Halloween costume. I really would like to see myself in look of Alice (from Wonderland, obviously) and corpse bride, though it's hard one.
- Spooky autumn or cozy autumn? I don't like spooky. I'm person who is scared of everything and that even don't want horror movies. So cozy autumn for sure.
- Fall activity you'd like to try? Picnic in forest, photoshoot with fall leaves and watching movies, cause this year I forgot movies exist. Also I tried to convince my family to have picnic in forest, but everybody was lazy, so we just did in the park. I took some photos I'll show in the next post.
- Ghoul, ghost, or monster? I would prefer a vampire or a witch, but, oh okay, a ghost.
- Favorite animated spooky film? The nightmare before Christmas, Corpse bride, Casper, ParaNorman, Momsters. Inc, Hotel Transylvania and Frankenweenie is a recent one.
- Gore, supernatural, or thriller? Oh no. The most scariest things I watch are these cartoons above.
-something you're excited to wear this fall? - Song that reminds you of autumn? Every song of Marilyn Menson.
- Would you prefer your arms or legs to be chilly? Hm, better legs.
- Favorite thing to do in a graveyard? I was there the last time a few years ago. 2 or 3. Actually, it's a good place to think. Also in Ukraine on Easter holidays we eat there. So can my answer to be to eat chocolate eggs? I feel awkward.
- Ever been on a supernatural tour? Yes, in my sister's previous flat.
- Favorite autumn leaf? The main one. Maple. Especially when they are bright pink. By the way, yesterday I found yellow slightly pink leaves, I was very excited because of that, so I took picture, I'll show you later haha.
- What is your favorite fall food? Pies, corn, chocolate, cause it doesn't melt anymore, hot chocolate and cappuccino as drinks. Pizza and sushi rolls for any season is my one love.
-Favorite fall makeup look? Dark or red lips and smokey eyes (black and silver, brown and cream, orange or green one as well).
- The sound of falling rain or a crackling fireplace? Rain. Especially, at night.
Thursday, September 13, 2018
So should me trade blog on Instagram pages? It's faster, easier and get more feedback, although I can't be sure about the last one, cause there are too much of these blogs, so to get noticed pretty impossible.
A few years ago the point of Instagram was to make jealous your followers with your new Iphone, car, brand clothes and you vacation abroad, now recent two years everybody tries make everyone jealous with you knowledge. It seems like everyone who decided to write long caption on Instagram also decided he knows everything and only his opinion is right, also they sure that anybody else doesn't know how to google. Googling advises for your own blog isn't cool. On your blog you should share very your own experience, not what have you heard, but never tried. Either way it seems stupid. And for some reasons as a blogger that blogs many years I feel when it happens. When somebody writes about something what he doesn't know. They write too shortly, these posts loose their charms, readers want to skip most of sentences and have no inspiration to use these tips. Also it's obvious that one person can't know everything. We all have something on what we're good and that thing should be something to focus on when you run the blog. Should I mention not everyone was born to write as well?
Do you know the most annoying part for me? Copying. It seems like everybody are afraid to be yourself and try to copy somebody who is popular, so that person can become that popular too. But have not they heard that a copy never that good as an original. I think people who wants attention to their person should show how they are different, so their followers will remember them, love their difference and not think of it as another same blog. It's really sad that so many bloggers copy some certain words, posts, style, photography ideas. That makes no sense! I don't see creativity and art that should be in it! I should say one thing if it will continue to be like that, readers will get boring of it and nobody would care of it.
So I definitely don't recommend to quit blogging for Instagram blogging. I'm pretty sure it will stop being that popular very soon.
I think that blogs should keep being for blogging and INSTAgram should keep being for INSTAnt posts. Personally I prefer to quickly to check my Instagram feed, not to read hours all these long as hell captions under the photo. If I want to read, I go to blogs.
Saturday, September 8, 2018
Heeeelloooo guys. <3
I haven't done any TAGs for really long time, but fall inspires me to take me more photos (can't wait for real autumn nature) and write more as well. So I thought why not to do this TAG? I was doing something similar before, but it was deep in the past and never answered these questions. I think they are interesting and have a real autumn vibes. So I hope it will help you to be more inspired by this beautiful season.
By the way, I tag all bloggers who have read this post. ^_^
- Favorite autumnal quote. That's very interesting how even little things in life happen for reason, because if you would asked me this question yesterday, I would have been confused and probably said I don't know any. But today in the morning on one Instagram page I found one beautiful, but still simple quote: ''Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall''. Also it's super autumnal? When read it, I hear this crisp and feel light a little cold fall wind. This quote is so true, at least, for people as me.
- Favorite thing to do on rainy day (like today in my town). One thing is not enough for me, so I'll tell a few ideas for rainy day activities: to go on a walk (if not to forget an umbrella and good mood), to sit in a cafe with big windows and to watch at raining (it's so calming and just beautiful), to make this cafe at home, sometimes to sleep (I love to hear rain drops, it makes me feel super relaxed), to binge-watch my favorite TV series and rain inspires me to do anything related to art, it can be even a little one like blogging.
- Favorite scarf. Such a random question haha, that's why I like this TAG. This one I wear the most like 2 or maybe even 3 years. It has my favorite rock chic vibes. Found it in a thrift store for a dollar.
- Favorite autumn TV series. For fall I probably will choose ''Sabrina The Teenage Witch''. I watched all episodes at least twice and was a fan as a kid, but my love expended after I binge-watched and saw all story line. I would love to watch again this fall.
- Favorite fall movie. Probably ''Autumn in New York'' (2000). Beautiful and sad. Worth to watch, if you still didn't.
- Favourite autumn book. I can't really remember a book where autumn was very important for story, except, I remember very sad story ''The last leaf'' from school yet. I have read first book of Harry Potter recently and it's super autumnal.
- If you could have a familiar, what would it be? Definitely a bat. I was called ''a bat'' in childhood... I mean ''a batty'' haha. Cause I always loved to walk at night.
- One place you wish you could visit in autumn. Beautiful Ukrainian city L'viv. I was 5 years ago (feels like only 2) in autumn there too, this city has very strong autumn vibes.These are the pictures I took there (sorry for poor quality, but camera lens was dying):
Also I want just to forest to pick up some mushrooms. Mushrooms are my whole life love.
- Have you already purchased autumnal home decorations? For the first time in my life, YES, I HAVE! I still wait for some yet, but you will see. Now I already have bat blues lights and ''The Nightmare before Christmas'' sticker for window.
- Favorite photo you too the last autumn. I rarely was taking photos the last year, so I have only like two photos that fall. So first one in this collage is one of them. Other ones are from other years.
Guys, in this TAG more questions,but I'll answer them in my next TAG post, cause it's almost 3 a.m. Okay? Ba-bye !:D